Offered by BrowserExtensions.Store Team
Official Website: https://dm.browserextensions.store/
We’re trying to make your work with downloads easier and more productive, with our extension – it’s real.
- Directory routing – route files to a necessary folder by file type. (Example: jpg, png, gif files will be automatically downloaded to the “images” folder, but the pdf, docx files to the “documents” folder)
- Download queue – all downloads will be automatically downloaded one by one, it will increase download speed and optimize download time.
- Search files by keywords – find a necessary file by keyword, by type of the necessary word in the search field. – Sorting – find your oldest or biggest download with the sorting option.
- Filter downloads by status or website – you can check files that you have downloaded from the website. – Notifications – there is no need to follow the download process, our extension will let you know when the download is completed with the sound and text notifications.
- Control your downloads – you can directly control the downloading process from the downloads list, pause/cancel/remove/open/etc. with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Dark/Light theme – work with the browser with comfort during the day and night.
- Preview for Images/Videos, you can see what you downloaded, before using this functionality – please check out our instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccSyppjw7-Q
► update 2.5.37:
- Erase history functionality was fixed
► update 2.5.36:
- (new)* Added filter by files type (Images / Videos / Archives / Programs / Documents). You can disable it on the settings page.
- (new)* Add erase downloads history
- Re-worked confirmation windows
- Re-worked scrollbar for all devices
- Fixed UI issues in the downloads window and settings page
- Fixed issue with “icon indicator” when animation doesn’t stop after download completed
► update 2.4.28:
- Fix issue with download queue for small files
► update 2.4.27:
- Performance optimization
- Added new languages
- Fixed issue with “Count of downloads from website”
► update 2.4.26:
- Fixed language switch from settings page
- Fixed errors with image/video preview
- Fixed filename in download list for windows devices
- Fixed “Filter by webiste” function, now the icon will appear only for websites(not for file://, chrome-extension:// , new-tab)
- – Disabled “Count of downloads from website” by default.
- – Disabled “Image/Video” Preview by default, because it needs additional actions from the user, we’ve provided instruction for this
► update 2.2.25:
- (new)* Photo and video preview in Downloads list
- (new)* Dark/Light mode for the Downloads window
- (new)* New User Interface for Downloads window
- (new)* New User Interface for Settings page
- (new)* Sorting for downloads (A-Z, Z-A, Latest first, Oldesd first, Largest first, Smallest first)
Optimization and fixes:
- Downloads queue now works correctly
- “Show downloads count from the current site” now works correctly with instagram/facebook/google drive/youtube
- Fully re-worked filters
- Fully re-worked downloads window
- Fixed text notifications